Saturday, July 13, 2013

TM...I

I came outside and the evening is still,
like nothing is different,
like the world has not been dramatically changed.
Just another day!

I want someone to acknowledge my pain
after all,
it's written all over my face. Maybe the chocolate covering
hides it too deep.

History has shown
I've had this feeling before more times than I care to mention.
Sometimes I acted. Sometimes I didn't.
Each a choice of preservation.

I want my psychology to be free too
AND
what's done does not change the path or direction I'm headed in
a Proactive overstanding.

Maybe others will see the value that comes from
never waiting for terrible to arrive
BUT to celebrate the urgency of NOW!

I can not tweet my way to freedom
BUT I can be my vision fulfilled.
I can #BeMoreCommUnity
Sent with Love from my Crackberry!