Saturday, July 09, 2016

Black on Black, Jul 9

With each click of the remote, I felt the trauma of the news telling me we've lost another. My mind drifts to all the other things lost in the same moment. I cry in the space of invisible, the pain of my past, my present and my future blur into the reminder this might just be a terrible nightmare. And it's not. It's the sharp pain of how really sick we are getting, our mental states compromised and the echo of our double standard for living is too loud to bare.

"Are all humans human or are some more human then others" 
I hear Romeo Dallaire declare. 

Things seem dark and there is darker still to come. Love's heartbeat is soft, quiet and steady, a pulse that sets us on a new course, a listening for righteousness to set us free. Heard by few it seems at first. Based on the text msgs emails and shout outs, heard by more. It's our time to agitate for this push against Babylon because we shall be free. All of us. The zombies don't get to win. We shall be free. We can Be More then this. We are more then this. My declaration to the World remains the same:

BeMore passionate to DO
BeMore empowered to ACT
BeMore inspired to SEE
BeMore willing to TRANSFORM
BeMore committed to SUPPORT
BeMore open to ACCEPT
BeMore free to GIVE
BeMore ready to RECEIVE
BeMore resourceful to ACHIEVE
BE the STAND to BE MORE……
#BeMoreCommUNITY

Condolences to ALL Who have lost. That's all of us. All power to all people. Peace and Freedom to the World.

"The opposite of Poverty is not Wealth. It's Justice! - Bryan Stevenson 
Sent with Love from my CrackBerry 10 device!